Tasty beef roast for those busy days.
If you see an ingredient you would like to add to your shopping list simply click the icon and the item will be saved in your "Home" under the "Shopping List" link
- add 1 teaspoon parsley
- add 1 teaspoon oregano
- add 2 teaspoons sugar
- add 2 (8 ounce) cans tomato sauce
- add 1/3 cup white wine
- add 3-4 lbs boneless top round roast
- add 1-2 teaspoon fresh thyme leaves
- add 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- add 2 bay leaves
- add 1 tablespoon prepared horseradish
- Place beef into crockpot.Combine remaining ingredients in a bowl, mix well; then pour over beef in crockpot.
- Cook on low for about 8 hours or until meat reaches desired doneness.
- Discard bay leaves and serve.