This creamy crockpot meal is comfort food at its best! It reminds me of chicken cordon bleu, without the fuss!
If you see an ingredient you would like to add to your shopping list simply click the icon and the item will be saved in your "Home" under the "Shopping List" link
- add 8 ounces fully cooked diced ham (1 cup)
- add 3/4 cup butter or margarine
- add cooked rice or pasta
- add 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can cream of chicken soup
- add 1/8 teaspoon white pepper
- add 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese
- add 1 teaspoon italian seasoning
- add 6 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- Dice chicken, and place in crockpot.
- Cut butter into pieces, and distribute evenly over chicken.
- Sprinkle Italian seasoning and white pepper over top, and place lid on crockpot.
- Cook on low for 7-8 hours.
- At end of cooking time, cut up the cream cheese, and drop into crockpot, together with the diced ham and chicken soup.
- Stir, then replace lid.
- Cook on high until cheese is melted.
- Serve hot over rice or pasta.