the fragrant aroma of this as it is cooking will fill up your whole house.
If you see an ingredient you would like to add to your shopping list simply click the icon and the item will be saved in your "Home" under the "Shopping List" link
- add 1/4 cup flour
- add 1 cup light brown sugar
- add 1/2 teaspoon ground ginger
- add cooking spray
- add 1/4 cup crystallized ginger
- add 2 cups chopped onions
- add 1/4 teaspoon ground cloves
- add 1/4 teaspoon cinnamon
- add 1 teaspoon mustard seeds
- add 1 cup golden raisins
- add 4 cups fresh peaches or frozen peaches
- add 1/4 cup cider vinegar
- spray a skillet with cooking spray and saute onions until softened.
- add onion and next 8 ingredients to a 3 quart crockpot.
- combine flour and vinegar with a whisk, stirring well.
- add to peach mixture.
- cover and cook on low for 5 hours.