A very easy, delicious supper.
If you see an ingredient you would like to add to your shopping list simply click the icon and the item will be saved in your "Home" under the "Shopping List" link
- add salt and pepper
- add 1 (1 1/2 ounce) package spaghetti sauce mix
- add 2 tomatoes
- add 4 lbs boneless beef chuck roast
- Sprinkle meat with salt and pepper and then dry spaghetti seasoning mix.
- Place in crock-pot.
- Top with chopped tomatoes.
- Cover and cook on low for 7 to 9 hours or until meat is tender.
- Slice and serve on hot spaghetti; spoon sauce over the whole dish.