From Weightwatchers.com. This is a wonderful little appetizer or snack that is easy to make and low in fat.
If you see an ingredient you would like to add to your shopping list simply click the icon and the item will be saved in your "Home" under the "Shopping List" link
- add 1/2 cup low-fat swiss cheese
- add 1/4 cup honey mustard
- add 8 egg roll wraps
- add 1 1/4 cups lean ham
- add 1 scallion
- add cooking spray
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Combine ham, cheese and scallion in a small bowl; mix well.
- Place an egg roll wrapper on a flat work surface with the corners set vertically (pointing up and down like a diamond shape). Arrange 3 slightly rounded tablespoons of filling down the center of the wrapper, leaving 1/2 inch of space at the bottom and top.
- Fold the bottom of the wrapper to the center, over the filling. Gently, but firmly, fold the left side of the wrapper to the center and then fold in the right side. Fold the top of the wrapper down to cover filling and seal any loose ends with water; repeat with remaining ingredients.
- Place filled wrappers on prepared baking sheet; lightly coat surface of wrappers with cooking spray. Bake until wrappers are golden brown, flipping once, about 15 minutes.
- Yields 1 egg roll and 1 1/2 teaspoons of honey mustard per serving.