If you see an ingredient you would like to add to your shopping list simply click the icon and the item will be saved in your "Home" under the "Shopping List" link
- add 1/3 cup sesame seeds
- add Assorted fresh vegetables
- add 11 1/2 teaspoons salt 1/4 cup curry powder 1/4 cup Hungarian sweet paprika 3/4 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- Place sesame seeds in small nonstick skillet set over medium heat. Stir until toasted and golden brown, about 3 minutes. Cool completely. Place in a spice grinder with 1 1/2 teaspoons salt. Process until finely ground. Transfer mixture to small ramekin.
- Mix curry powder and 5 teaspoons salt in small bowl. Transfer mixture to another small ramekin.
- Mix paprika and 5 teaspoons salt in small bowl. Transfer mixture to another small ramekin. (Flavored salts can be made 1 day ahead. Cover and set aside at room temperature.)
- Pour oil into small bowl or ramekin. Place vegetables decoratively on platter. Serve, passing oil and salts separately.