Servs: 6 Prep: Cook:
I saw this on Betty Crocker Cook book and tried it at home. My husband & son loved it!
If you see an ingredient you would like to add to your shopping list simply click the icon and the item will be saved in your "Home" under the "Shopping List" link
- add 1/4 cup butter or margarine, melted
- add 2 tablespoons milk
- add 1 tablespoon chopped fresh chives or parsley
- add 1/2 teaspoon salt
- add 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- add 2 cups Country? Corn Flakes cereal, crushed (1 cup)
- add 3 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
- add 1/2 teaspoon paprika
- add 6 boneless skinless chicken breasts (about 1 3/4 lb)
- 1. Heat oven to 425?F. Spray 13x9-inch pan with cooking spray. In shallow dish, mix 2 tablespoons of the butter, the milk, chives, salt and garlic powder.
- 2. In another shallow dish, mix crushed cereal, parsley and paprika. Dip chicken into milk mixture, then coat lightly and evenly with cereal mixture. Place in pan. Drizzle with remaining 2 tablespoons butter.
- 3. Bake uncovered 20 to 25 minutes or until juice of chicken is clear when center of thickest part is cut (170?F).