I will make extra mashed potatoes just for these. They are great as a different appetizer or served with a salad or soup for lunch or a light dinner.
If you see an ingredient you would like to add to your shopping list simply click the icon and the item will be saved in your "Home" under the "Shopping List" link
- add 1/3 cup mayonnaise
- add 2 cups finely chopped cooked ham
- add 1 3/4 cups crushed corn flakes
- add 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese or swiss cheese
- add 1 teaspoon prepared mustard
- add 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- add 2 cups very stiff mashed potatoes
- add 2-4 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- add 1 egg
- In a bowl combine the potatoes, ham, cheese, mayonnaise, egg, mustard and pepper.Mix well.
- Add enough of the flour to make a stiff mixture.Chill.
- Shape into 1-inch balls.Roll in cornflakes.
- Place on greased baking sheet.
- Bake at 350 for 25-30 minutes.Serve hot.