This is one of my absolute favorite pork recipes. It is so flavorful and tender. Try it!
If you see an ingredient you would like to add to your shopping list simply click the icon and the item will be saved in your "Home" under the "Shopping List" link
- add 1/2 cup lime juice
- add 5-6 lbs pork roast
- add 1 teaspoon black pepper
- add 1 large onion
- add 1 tablespoon oregano
- add 1 teaspoon cumin
- add 1 tablespoon salt
- add 3 cloves garlic
- add 1/2 cup orange juice
- Trim fat from roast, if any.
- With a sharp knife, cut tiny holes in roast and insert slivers of garlic.
- In large plastic bag, place remaining ingredients.
- Shake to mix well.
- Place pork roast in bag.
- Place in refrigerator, at least overnight.
- Remove roast from marinade and discard.
- Preheat oven to 275 degrees F.
- Place in covered baking pan and cook for 5-6 hours.
- Turn once during baking.