I found this recipe in a low carb cookbook and decided to try them. While you will not confuse them with regular nachos they have a nice crunch and a nice nacho taste. Healthy alongside our vegetarian fajitas tonight!
- Put the salsa in a strainer to remove some of the liquid.
- Peel and slice the cucumber.
- Put the slices of cucumber into the bottom of a 9x13 pan, without overlapping.
- Discard the extra salsa liquid.
- Put about 1 teaspoons of salsa on each cucumber slice.
- Sprinkle the tops of the cucumbers with the cheese.
- Put about 1 teaspoons of sour cream on top of each slice.
- Serve cold.