Posted this refreshing, crispy, sweet salsa as requested. Using plump dried crenberries. If they are hard soak in warm water or apple juice drain then proceed with recipe. Drink the apple juice or add some to the salsa. This salsa is good on a bed of greens, with chips,inside wraps or grilled meat. If you don't like heat replace the jalapeno with 1-2 tablespoons of finely diced sweet red pepper.
- add 1/4 cup vidalia onions
- add 1/4 cup dried cranberries
- add salt and pepper
- add 1/2 cup pineapples
- add 1/2 teaspoon fresh grated gingerroot
- add 1 garlic clove
- add 2 tablespoons lime juice
- add 1 large cucumber
- add 1 tablespoon white vinegar
- add 1 jalapeno, seeded and minced (optional)
- add 2 tablespoons cilantro or parsley or mint
- Combine all ingredients chill and serve with grilled meats or use as a dip for chips.