This is fresh and crunchy. Almost all the ingredients come straight from the garden. A great use for those surplus cucumbers and tomatoes-you can only make so many pickles, right?! Cook time is chill time.
If you see an ingredient you would like to add to your shopping list simply click the icon and the item will be saved in your "Home" under the "Shopping List" link
- add 1 clove garlic
- add 1/2 teaspoon salt
- add 1/2 teaspoon dried dill weed
- add 1 teaspoon fresh parsley
- add 1 small onion
- add 2 teaspoons fresh cilantro
- add 2 medium tomatoes
- add 2 medium cucumbers
- add 1 jalapeno pepper
- add 1/2 cup green bell peppers
- add 2 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- In a medium bowl stir together all ingredients.
- Cover and refrigerate at least one hour.
- Serve with tortilla chips.