I tried different sauces but didn't find the taste I was looking for so I threw some stuff together and I was very happy with the results...If you try it and tweak it, let me know...I especially liked it with Gyro recipe #81048...
- add 1 large cucumber (peeled and finely chopped)
- add 1 tablespoon mayonnaise
- add 1 pinch salt (to taste)
- add 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- add 1 pinch pepper (to taste)
- add 6 tablespoons sour cream
- add 1/2 tablespoon lemon juice
- Add 1st five ingredients and mix well --
- Add salt and pepper to taste --.
- Refrigerate for a couple of hours prior to using --
- Sauce is a little thinner than some but spreads nicely on flatbread --.
- Add gyro ingredients and roll up --
- A turn or two in the food processor would yield a nice smoothe sauce -- .