These are delicous cupcakes.
If you see an ingredient you would like to add to your shopping list simply click the icon and the item will be saved in your "Home" under the "Shopping List" link
- add 1 cup sugar
- add 1/4 cup milk
- add 1 tablespoon vanilla essence
- add 24 ounces icing sugar
- add 2 teaspoons baking powder
- add 2 1/2 cups flour
- add 1/2 cup milk
- add 8 ounces margarine
- add 4 eggs
- add 2 ounces margarine
- Cake: Beat the margarine and sugar together until white and fluffy.
- Beat the eggs, milk and vanilla essence in a separate bowl.
- Add the egg mixture to the margarine mixture.
- Add the flour and baking powder. Beat the mixture.
- Pour into cupcake cases and bake at 350 degrees for 30 minutes.
- Spread frosting on the cupcakes when cool. Decorate as wished.
- Frosting: Beat the margarine until white and smooth. Add the icing sugar and the milk and beat until smooth and spreadable.