This is a pretty simple recipe. It's a pretty small batch, so you may want to double it. The recipe needs no dairy-free cheese, but feel free to add some or sprinkle on top.
If you see an ingredient you would like to add to your shopping list simply click the icon and the item will be saved in your "Home" under the "Shopping List" link
- add 3-4 tablespoons nutritional yeast
- add 1-2 garlic clove
- add black pepper
- add salt
- add 3/4 cup plain soy milk
- add 1 1/2 tablespoons olive oil
- add 1 pinch nutmeg
- add oregano
- add 2 teaspoons all-purpose flour
- Heat oil over medium heat in a large skillet. Add minced garlic and lightly saute just until fragrant.
- Stir in the flour and stir for about one minute. This will be thick.
- Slowly pour in the milk.
- Add salt, pepper, oregano and nutmeg.Stir until creamy and thick.
- Turn off the heat and stir in nutritional yeast.
- Serve over your choice of pasta.