Servs: 8 Prep: Cook:
I created it myself because I really wanted to combine the spices and flavor of enchilladas and the thickness and layers of lasagna. This dish is loved by everyone I serve it to. Very simple and fast to make!!
- add 1 bag of corn tortillas
- add 1 box of any brand spanish rice(cooked)
- add 2 cans of refried beans
- add 2 pounds of boneless shredded chicken breast/ or ground beef(cooked)
- add 1/2 pound of cheddar cheese
- add 1 can of queso cheese dip
- add 2 cans of any brand enchillada sauce(red or green)
- add 2 cans of chopped green chilis
- add 1 can of chopped black olives.
- add 1 can of chopped tomatos
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees
- Grab a good size deep dish like you would use for making lasagna.
- Spray bottom of dish with non-stick spray
- Place a layer of corn tortillas, covering entire bottom of pan.
- Spread spanish rice on top of tortillas.
- Cover rice with cheddar cheese.
- Place another layer of corn tortillas
- Spread refried beans on top of tortilla layer.
- Add one can of chopped green chilis to beans.
- Place another layer of corn tortillas.
- Place shredded chicken on top of tortillas.
- Add shredded cheddar cheese, as much as want on top of chicken.
- Place another layer of tortillas.
- Pour 2 cans of enchillada sauce over top of lasagna.
- Pour can of queso dip on top of lasagna.
- Sprinkle cheddar cheese on top of lasgna.
- Cover with foil and place in oven for 20-30 minutes. Check on dish after 20 minutes.
- Take dish out and decorate with black olives and chopped tomatos.