This is a great way to use up some of your Thanksgiving and or Christmas leftovers.
If you see an ingredient you would like to add to your shopping list simply click the icon and the item will be saved in your "Home" under the "Shopping List" link
- add gravy (leftover)
- add 1/4 cup milk
- add salt and pepper
- add 1 egg
- add 1 lb turkey meat (leftover)
- add 4 sheets premade puff pastry, squares (4 x 4-inch)
- add cranberry sauce (leftover)
- add 1 lb mushrooms
- add 2 tablespoons olive oil
- add 1 cup turkey stuffing, cooked (leftover)
- add 1 small onion
- Saute onions and mushrooms in olive oil 4 to 5 minutes; set aside.
- Place 1/4 cup leftover Thanksgiving turkey stuffing in the center of 2 puff pastry squares.
- Top the stuffing with 1/4 pound leftover turkey pieces.
- Top turkey with sauteed mushrooms and onions.
- Add salt and pepper, to taste.
- Beat together egg and milk.
- Place remaining 2 puff pastry squares over filling and seal with the milk and egg wash.
- Bake at 375 degrees for 20 minutes or until golden brown.
- You can serve this Thanksgiving Turkey Wellington with heated Thanksgiving gravy on top with cranberry sauce and your favorite vegetable.