The taste of the pineapple and onion make these cheese balls soo good. Was DH aunt's recipe. Wonderful for parties, holidays. Serve with favorite crackers.
If you see an ingredient you would like to add to your shopping list simply click the icon and the item will be saved in your "Home" under the "Shopping List" link
- add 2 cups chopped pecans
- add 1 (8 ounce) can crushed pineapple
- add 1/4 cup chopped onions
- add 1 teaspoon garlic salt
- add 2 (8 ounce) packages Philadelphia Cream cheese
- Mix first four indgredients together.
- Divide into 2 balls, and roll each in chopped nuts.