I made these for a mothers day picnic and the were GONE in no time!!
If you see an ingredient you would like to add to your shopping list simply click the icon and the item will be saved in your "Home" under the "Shopping List" link
- add 4 tablespoons chopped fresh chives
- add pepper
- add season salt
- add 2 large shallots
- add 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- add 2 tablespoons yellow mustard
- add paprika
- add 1 dozen eggs
- Cover eggs with cold water and bring up to a simmer for 3 mins then cover pan and turn off heat let sit for 14 minutes.
- Meanwhile chop chives and shallots.
- Peel eggs and slice lengthwise dropping egg yolks in a bowl.
- Mash yolks and add all ingredients except paprika.Depending on how dry eggs are, adjust mayo & mustard to achieve a consistency of frosting.
- Place in a ziploc, cut tip of & pipe back into egg whites.
- Garnish with paprika and fresh chives.