The lemon peel and celery seeds add zip to this healthy slaw. Recipe source: Cooking for Health.
If you see an ingredient you would like to add to your shopping list simply click the icon and the item will be saved in your "Home" under the "Shopping List" link
- add 1/2 teaspoon celery seeds
- add 4 cups thinly shredded green cabbage (from about ? large head)
- add 1/4 cup chopped red onions
- add 1 teaspoon grated lemons, rind of
- add 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- add 2 tablespoons light mayonnaise
- add 1 large carrot
- add 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
- add 1/4 cup plain nonfat yogurt
- Whisk yogurt, mayonnaise, lemon juice, lemon peel, and celery seeds in large bowl to blend.
- Add remaining ingredients; toss to coat.
- Season to taste with salt and pepper (Can be made 2 hours ahead).
- Cover; chill.
- Toss before serving.