It is a mild dip but it goes over SO GOOD!! You will be lucky if you get to save some for yourself!!
If you see an ingredient you would like to add to your shopping list simply click the icon and the item will be saved in your "Home" under the "Shopping List" link
- add 16 ounces refried beans
- add lettuce (Shredded)
- add 1 1/4 ounces taco seasoning
- add tomatoes (optional)
- add salsa (you can decide how much you want)
- add onions (optional)
- add cheddar cheese (Shredded)
- add jalapenos (optional)
- add 16 ounces cream cheese
- add 16 ounces sour cream
- 1. Combine cream cheese, sour cream, and taco seasoning.
- 2. Spread this layer over the bottom of your dish.
- 3. Warm your refried beans so that they will spread easily, then spread over cream cheese.
- 4. Pour desired amount of salsa over the beans.
- 5. Sprinkle the lettuce over the salsa.
- 6. Sprinkle the cheese over the lettuce.
- 7. Top with your favorite toppings :)
- 8. ENJOY IT -- & ESPECIALLY FORGET ABOUT THE NUTRITION FACTS!