I loved these "virgin margaritas" and unusual drink but, oh my!!!
If you see an ingredient you would like to add to your shopping list simply click the icon and the item will be saved in your "Home" under the "Shopping List" link
- add 1 lime wedge
- add 1 (6 ounce) can frozen limeade concentrate
- add 1 cup cold water
- add coarse salt
- add lime slices, to garnish (optional)
- add 1/4 cup freshly squeezed lime juice
- add 2 tablespoons frozen orange juice concentrate
- add 1 cup ice cubes
- Run the lime wedge around the rim of 3 glasses to moisten them.
- Dip the rims into the salt to lightly coat the edges of the glasses.
- Place the glasses in the freezer to chill (this can be done several hours ahead of time).
- Place the ice, water, limeade, orange juice concentrate and lime juice in the container of a blender.
- Process until combined and slushy.
- Pour into the prepared glasses.
- Garnish each glass with a lime slice, if desired.
- Serve immediately.