I came up with this one night after having no clue what to do with egg roll wrappers, besides making eggrolls. Very easy to make but they are very hot so be careful.
If you see an ingredient you would like to add to your shopping list simply click the icon and the item will be saved in your "Home" under the "Shopping List" link
- add oil (for frying)
- add powdered sugar
- add 1 (25 count) package egg roll wraps
- add 1 (16 ounce) can pie filling
- Take 2 Tablespoons of filler and put into the middle of one eggroll wrapper.
- Fold the 2 sides over, the bring the ends up sealing the ends by pressing a fork along the end seams.
- Carefully place into hot oil and deep fry until golden brown.
- Drain on paper towel and sprinkle with icing sugar.