Slow cooked chicken with a honey, mustard, garlic and curry sauce.
If you see an ingredient you would like to add to your shopping list simply click the icon and the item will be saved in your "Home" under the "Shopping List" link
- add 3 lbs skinless chicken breasts or skinless chicken legs or skinless chicken thighs
- add 1/4 cup prepared mustard
- add 1-2 teaspoon curry powder
- add 1 teaspoon salt
- add 3 cloves garlic
- add 1/2 cup honey
- add 2-4 tablespoons butter
- Place chicken in slow cooker.
- Combine all remaining ingredients and pour over chicken.
- Cook for 4 to 6 hours on high or 6 to 8 hours on low.