A different way from "same old, same old" to prepare breaded chicken. Great flavor and crispy coating...baked, not fried!
If you see an ingredient you would like to add to your shopping list simply click the icon and the item will be saved in your "Home" under the "Shopping List" link
- add 1/4 cup chopped fresh parsley
- add 1/2 teaspoon salt
- add 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- add 1/4 teaspoon fresh coarse ground black pepper
- add 8 chicken thighs, skin removed (about 2 1/2 lbs.)
- add 1/4 cup creamy mustard (Dijon or Dijonaisse)
- add 1/2 cup breadcrumbs
- Preheat oven to 475 degrees.
- Lightly grease a baking sheet.
- In a large bowl, mix mustard and Worcestershire sauce until blended.
- In a pie plate or shallow container, combine bread crumbs, parsley, salt and pepper.
- Toss chicken thighs in mustard mixture and then coat with crumb mixture.
- Place on baking sheet and bake for 15 minutes; turn thighs over and bake an additional 15 minutes, or until juices run clear.