This is a tangy, buttery appetizer spread that goes well with French bread or a hearty Rye bread. Prep and cook times are based on using leftover chicken.
If you see an ingredient you would like to add to your shopping list simply click the icon and the item will be saved in your "Home" under the "Shopping List" link
- add 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- add French bread or 1 hearty rye bread
- add 1 pinch cayenne pepper
- add 3 tablespoons butter or margarine
- add 1/4 cup chopped fresh parsley
- add 2 cups cooked shredded chickens
- add 2 tablespoons butter or margarine
- add 2 tablespoons country-style dijon mustard
- add 1 cup fresh breadcrumbs
- Heat oven to 400 degrees.
- In medium bowl, stir together chicken, mayonnaise, 3 tablespoons of butter, mustard and pepper.
- Spread into 10-inch quiche pan or 9-inch pie pan.
- In small bowl, stir together bread crumbs, parsley and 2 tablespoons of butter.
- Sprinkle over top of chicken mixture.
- Bake for 20 to 25 minutes, or until golden brown and heated through.
- Serve spread on French bread or a hearty Rye bread.