This recipe was my mother's and she taught me to make them. My sons and their families always request these eggs for all family get-together dinners.
If you see an ingredient you would like to add to your shopping list simply click the icon and the item will be saved in your "Home" under the "Shopping List" link
- add 2 tablespoons Miracle Whip or mayonnaise (I prefer Miracle Whip)
- add paprika
- add 2 tablespoons sweet pickle relish
- add 6 large hard-boiled eggs
- add 1 teaspoon prepared yellow mustard
- add salt and black pepper
- Peel shells off cooled hard-boiled eggs and slice into halves lengthwise.
- Remove yolks from whites and put into small round bowl and mash yolks with a fork into fine pieces.
- Add 2 heaping Tbsp Miracle Whip, 1 tsp yellow mustard, 2 Tbsp sweet pickle relish, and salt& black pepper to taste.
- Stir mixture until creamy.
- Spoon mixture into a zip-locked sandwich bag, seal bag and snip off one corner of bag.
- Squeeze mixture out of corner of bag into white egg halves.
- Sprinkle tops of filled deviled eggs with paprika.
- Chill in refrigerator 1-2 hours or until cold before serving.