An old standby for party trays and buffets. A good way to use those Easter Eggs.
If you see an ingredient you would like to add to your shopping list simply click the icon and the item will be saved in your "Home" under the "Shopping List" link
- add 1/8 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- add 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- add 1 teaspoon vinegar
- add 1/8 teaspoon salt
- add 6 hard-boiled eggs
- add 3/4 teaspoon prepared mustard
- add 1 dash white pepper
- Carefully remove the egg yolks.
- Mash with the back of a fork.
- Add the mayonnaise, vinegar, mustard, salt, white pepper and Worcestershire sauce.
- Stir until well blended.
- Fill the egg halves with the yolk mixture.
- Keep refrigerated until served.
- Sprinkle with paprika for color if desired.