I gave these a tasty SW twist. Hope you like them.
If you see an ingredient you would like to add to your shopping list simply click the icon and the item will be saved in your "Home" under the "Shopping List" link
- add 2 teaspoons yellow mustard
- add 1 tablespoon creole seasoning
- add 2 teaspoons sweet pickle relish
- add 1 dozen eggs
- add 3 tablespoons Miracle Whip light
- Slice eggs in half the long way and scoop out yolks into bowl.
- Beat yolks with mixer on low speed to crumble into tiny pieces. Makes a smoother filling.
- With a spoon mix in remaining ingredients and spoon or pipe into depression in egg white halves.
- Garnish with salt and pepper and a sprinkle of paprika if you like.
- Serve cold.