This recipe is from a cousin of mine, she has passed away not but this is a very good recipe for eggs.
If you see an ingredient you would like to add to your shopping list simply click the icon and the item will be saved in your "Home" under the "Shopping List" link
- add 1 tablespoon sweet pickle relish
- add 1 tablespoon mayonnaise
- add 1 teaspoon French dressing
- add 1 teaspoon pimientos
- add 6 hard-boiled eggs
- Cut eggs in halves and remove yolks, mash yolks with fork.
- Mix with the above ingredients.
- Salt and pepper to tasted.
- Stuff eggs and refrigerate.
- Times does not include boiling eggs.