This is from the Peter Pan era, it used to be my signature bring to a party item. Great, easy, recipe. Really good with Triscuits. Chill time is bake time.
If you see an ingredient you would like to add to your shopping list simply click the icon and the item will be saved in your "Home" under the "Shopping List" link
- add 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- add 2 (4 1/4 ounce) cans deviled ham
- add 3 tablespoons Tabasco sauce
- add 1 cup cheddar cheese
- add 8 ounces cream cheese
- add 3/4 cup chopped pecans
- add 2 tablespoons finely minced onions
- Cream together cream cheese and mayonnaise.
- Add deviled ham, minced onion, Tabasco sauce and mix well.
- Stir in shredded cheddar cheese.
- Refrigerate mixture overnight.
- Next day, shape mixture into a ball or log and roll in pecan pieces.