If you see an ingredient you would like to add to your shopping list simply click the icon and the item will be saved in your "Home" under the "Shopping List" link
- add 1/4 teaspoon dry mustard
- add 4 firm tomatoes
- add salt
- add 1 tablespoon fresh parsley
- add 1/2 teaspoon paprika
- add 1 clove garlic
- add 1/2 cup fresh white breadcrumbs
- add 2 tablespoons unsalted butter
- add fresh parsley sprigs
- add 1 tablespoon parmesan cheese
- add 1/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- Preheat oven to 350F/175C degrees.
- Grease a 9" square baking pan.
- Cut 1/3 slice off top of each tomato.
- Reserve tops for''lids''.
- Remove seeds from each tomato.
- Melt butter in a saucepan.
- Add garlic, breadcrumbs and chopped parsley; mix well.
- Remove from heat.
- Add cayenne pepper, paprika, mustard, cheese and salt; mix well.
- Spoon mixture into tomatoes and form in neat mounds, pressing gently in shape with fingertips.
- Put reserved''lids'' on top.
- Arrange tomatoes, cut sides up, in greased pan, and bake for 15 minutes.
- Garnish with parsley sprigs and serve hot.