These are good enough to be dangerous, as someone at one of our parties once discovered. Don't forget those are prunes you're eating!
If you see an ingredient you would like to add to your shopping list simply click the icon and the item will be saved in your "Home" under the "Shopping List" link
- add 10 slices bacon
- add 3/4 cup whole unblanched almonds
- add hot mango chutney
- add 1/2 lb pitted prunes
- Stuff each prune with an almond.
- Cut each bacon slice in pieces just long enough to wrap around a prune and overlap slightly.
- Secure bacon around prune with a wooden toothpick.
- Preheat broiler.
- Arrange bacon-wrapped prunes in a shallow pan and broil until bacon is crisp.
- Or, preheat oven to 400 degrees and bake 10 to 15 minutes, until crisp.
- Serve with chutney for dipping.