Our biggest problem...is nibbling at the cake till its gone. This way, you only bake a smaller cake! You get the great taste of cake, a reasonable sized piece.....and a cake mix makes 3-4 cakes!
If you see an ingredient you would like to add to your shopping list simply click the icon and the item will be saved in your "Home" under the "Shopping List" link
- add 1/4 can frosting
- add 2 teaspoons vegetable oil
- add 1 cup cake mix
- add 1 egg
- add 1-4 tablespoon water
- add Pam cooking spray
- Measure out one cup of cake mix.
- (Put the remaining mix in a zip loc bag in the fridge.) Mix in egg and oil.
- Put water in 1/4 cup measure.
- Pour into mix, stirring, a tablespoon or so at at time (I'm at high altitude and use 1/4 cup water, yours will probably need less).
- Stir until lumps disappear.
- Spray an 8-10" pie pan with Pam.
- Put the mix in the pan.
- Bake at 350 for 12-15 minutes or until cake pulls away from side of pan.
- When cool, frost with frosting.