A really tasty moist muffin.
If you see an ingredient you would like to add to your shopping list simply click the icon and the item will be saved in your "Home" under the "Shopping List" link
- add 19 ounces crushed pineapple
- add 1 beaten egg
- add 4 tablespoons melted margarine
- add 2 cups flour
- add 4 teaspoons baking powder
- add 1/3 cup powdered artificial sweetener or 4 (1 g) packages Sweet 'n Low
- add 1/2 teaspoon salt
- Combine flour,baking powder, sweetner and salt.
- Add melted butter.
- Add beaten egg and 19 oz tin of crushed pineapple.
- Ingredients will be very thick in texture. Line your muffin pan cups with cupcake papers.
- Bake 18 minutes at 400°F.