Servs: 8 Prep: Cook:
"There are hundreds of variations, but the main point of the soup is to be full and to get lots of natural fiber. Almost anything can be added or removed to your sense of taste - bell peppers, corn, tomato juice ..... Try substituting chicken soup mix for the onion soup mix."
- add 16 ounces frozen green beans
- add 3 tomatoes, chopped
- add 3 large carrots, chopped
- add 1 medium head cabbage, chopped
- add 1 onion, chopped
- add 2 (1 ounce) packages dry onion soup mix
- add 3 stalks celery, chopped
- add 6 cups water
- Combine water, soup mix, and vegetables in a large stock pot. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat, and simmer until the vegetables are tender.