Servs: 8 Prep: Cook:
"Celebrate the harvest seasons with this striking combination of crisp colorful vegetables. Seasoned with dill, butter, salt and pepper, it's an easy but impressive addition to any meal. --Marlene Muckenhirn, Delano, Minnesota"
- add 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- add 1 teaspoon minced fresh dill
- add 1 tablespoon butter or margarine
- add 1/8 teaspoon salt
- add 2 cups fresh or frozen corn
- add 1/4 cup water
- add 2 1/2 cups fresh or frozen sugar snap peas
- add 1 small sweet red pepper, julienned
- Place peas, corn, red pepper and water in saucepan; cover and cook over high heat for 2-4 minutes or until vegetables are crisp-tender. Drain. Add butter, dill, salt if desired and pepper; toss to coat.
Recipe Reviews 1 reviews