My husband LOVES chicken wings! He has done them countless ways, and I think this is the ultimate best! I'm not a big wing fan, so I normally don't eat any of his. If he has a new kind I'll maybe eat one. I ate five of these, and just couldn't get enough! The measurements are an estimate and they are very spicy so adjust to your taste. Hope ya'll enjoy these!
- add 1 teaspoon liquid smoke
- add 3 tablespoons spicy bbq sauce
- add 1 tablespoon honey
- add 1 teaspoon ground cayenne pepper
- add 1/4 cup buffalo wing sauce
- add sour cream (optional for dipping)
- add 3 lbs chicken drummettes
- Grill the wings on a barbeque.
- While wings are cooking, mix wing sauce, bbq sauce, cayanne pepper, liquid smoke, and honey in a dish.Set aside.
- When wings are cooked, toss with sauce.
- Serve with sour cream to dip.