If you see an ingredient you would like to add to your shopping list simply click the icon and the item will be saved in your "Home" under the "Shopping List" link
- add 1/4 teaspoon salt
- add 1 cup shredded cabbage
- add wonton wrappers
- add oil (for frying)
- add 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- add 1 tablespoon cornstarch
- add 4 scallions
- add 125 g ground pork
- add 5 drops sesame oil
- add 1 egg
- add 10 peeled shrimp
- Finely chop scallions and shrimp.
- Mix with cornstarch, egg, soy sauce, sesame oil, salt, minced pork and cabbage, making sure to mix well.
- Place a teaspoon of the mixture into the center of each wrapper, pinch together at the top to form a small package.
- Heat oil and deep fry until golden brown.
- drain on absorbent paper.
- Serve with soy sauce or any other dipping sauce that you like.