Delicious, with a little help from my aunt!
If you see an ingredient you would like to add to your shopping list simply click the icon and the item will be saved in your "Home" under the "Shopping List" link
- add 1 teaspoon prepared mustard (dry ground mustard)
- add 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- add 1/2 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- add 4 tablespoons mayonnaise (I prefer Hellman's; no Miracle Whip!)
- add 12 eggs
- add paprika
- add 1/2 teaspoon lemon juice
- Boil water, put eggs in for 17 minutes.
- Remove from heat and run eggs under cold water.
- Gently remove the shell and slice each egg in half.
- Scoop out yolks, put in bowl.
- Mash with a fork and add all ingredients, except the Paprika.
- Spoon fill each egg and sprinkle with Paprika.
- Serve immediately or refrigerate.