Priss and BB, the Spoiled Rotten Pomeranians love this and I make it for for special occasions. Like birthdays, or holidays. With so many dog food and treat recalls these days, its good that I know what goes into what they eats.
- Depending on the size of your dog... or dogs, use enough flour and milk, that when blended well to create a creamy and soft ball.
- Add peanut butter, and crushed Cheerios until mixture is very doughy.
- Scoop off the top half of the ball, and create a dip, and put in a scoop of jelly. Reseal the ball with the jelly inside.
- Freeze until its like a popsicle (creamsicle).
- Dogs love this and like finding the frozen jelly in the middle.