Easy family dish, popular with Dad and kids.
If you see an ingredient you would like to add to your shopping list simply click the icon and the item will be saved in your "Home" under the "Shopping List" link
- add 6 beef hotdogs
- add 4 tablespoons oil
- add 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- add 2 ounces shredded cheddar cheese
- add 4 large potatoes
- add 1/2 cup chopped onions
- add 1 teaspoon garlic salt
- In large skillet, saute dogs in oil until browned.
- Add onion, garlic salt, and pepper; cook 1 minute.
- Add potatoes and cook on med, turning potatoes occasionally.
- Continue cooking until potatoes are tender and browned.
- Sprinkle with cheese.
- Cover and let the cheese melt into the potatoes.