This recipe is a copycat from the restaurant Don Pablos. Posted by request, author unknown.
If you see an ingredient you would like to add to your shopping list simply click the icon and the item will be saved in your "Home" under the "Shopping List" link
- add 1 (14 ounce) can stewed tomatoes
- add 2 (10 ounce) cans Rotel tomatoes & chilies
- add 1 lb sharp cheddar cheese
- add 3 teaspoons butter
- add 2 lbs Velveeta cheese
- add 1 cup onions
- Saute onion in butter.
- Add all the tomatoes and cook until thick.
- Add cheeses and cook to thick and smooth, stirring often.
- Refrigerate overnight.
- Heat to eat.