Servs: 6 Prep: Cook:
I got this from my aunt, It's really delcious meal...
If you see an ingredient you would like to add to your shopping list simply click the icon and the item will be saved in your "Home" under the "Shopping List" link
- add 1 pound ground hamburger
- add 1 small can of chopped green chili peppers
- add 1 can 15oz mild or spicy enchilada sauce
- add 1 can cream of mushroom soup
- add 1 can cream of chicken soup
- add 1 package of Dorito chips
- add 1 1/2 c of monetery jack
- in large skillet pan: cook the hamburger, then drain the excess fat.
- medium pot pan , add next 4 ingredients, mix well and let it cook until bubbly.
- in baking dish 9x13 spray pam and spread the doritos chips.
- soup mixture , pour over the hamburger and mix it really good. then pour over the casserole, then sprinkle with monetery jack over the casserole.
- bake at 400 degree and let it bake for 20-25 mins
- cook with corn, and salad... It's good