These guys are lethal!!!!
If you see an ingredient you would like to add to your shopping list simply click the icon and the item will be saved in your "Home" under the "Shopping List" link
- add 12 ounces milk chocolate chips
- add 2 cups all-purpose flour
- add 2 teaspoons vanilla
- add 1 cup creamy peanut butter
- add 3/4 cup sugar
- add 24-30 whole peanuts
- add 3/4 cup dark brown sugar
- add 1-2 cup unsalted butter
- add 1/4 teaspoon salt
- add 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- add 2 large eggs
- add 1 (6 ounce) package semisweet chocolate
- Preheat oven 300°F.
- In double boiler, over hot but not boiling water, (or microwave), melt semisweet chocolate.
- Set aside to cool to room temperature.
- In a small bowl, whisk together flour, baking soda and salt.
- In a medium bowl; whisk together sugars.
- Add butter and beat until well combined.
- Add peanut butter and beat until smooth.
- Add eggs and vanilla; beat until just combined.
- Add flour mixture and milk chocolate chips; beat until no streaks of flour are visible.
- Pour in melted chocolate; mix partially with a wooden spoon until marbled.
- Drop dough in 3 T mounds, 2" apart on ungreased baking sheet.
- Top with one whole peanut.
- Bake 23 minutes or until just set but still soft.
- Cool on cookie sheet 30 seconds, then transfer to wire rack.