These are really good! I always make two batches of these since the go so quickly!
If you see an ingredient you would like to add to your shopping list simply click the icon and the item will be saved in your "Home" under the "Shopping List" link
- add 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- add 2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
- add 3 tablespoons olive oil
- add 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- add 6 roma tomatoes
- add 1 French baguette
- add 1/4 cup fresh basil
- add 3 cloves minced garlic
- add 1/4 teaspoon salt
- add 1/2 cup sun-dried tomatoes packed in oil
- Preheat the oven on broiler setting.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine the roma tomatoes, sun-dried tomatoes, garlic, olive oil, vinegar, basil, salt and pepper.
- Allow the mixture to sit for 10 minutes.
- Cut the baguette into 3/4 inch slices.
- On a baking sheet, arrange the baguette slices in a single layer.
- Broil for 1 to 2 minutes, until slightly brown.
- Divide the tomato mixture evenly over the baguette slices.
- Top the slices with mozzarella cheese.
- Broil for 5 minutes, or until the cheese is melted.