This recipe has been a big hit at family gatherings and potlucks for years! It could also be used as a light dessert. I have also used French Vanilla pudding mix. It makes a large amount so make sure to use a very large mixing bowl.
- add 2 (3 ounce) packages instant vanilla pudding
- add 1 (22 ounce) can mandarin oranges (with juice)
- add 1 1/2 cups boiling water
- add 1 (16 ounce) container Cool Whip
- add 1 (3 ounce) package orange Jell-O
- Combine the pudding, Jello and boiling water and dissolve completely.
- Add the Mandarin Oranges (with juice).
- Fold in the Cool Whip.