a kind of fish lasagna without the pasta. Very tasty, but remember to soak the fish over-night
If you see an ingredient you would like to add to your shopping list simply click the icon and the item will be saved in your "Home" under the "Shopping List" link
- soak codfish overnight.
- Dry and cut into small pieces and fry.
- put aside.
- fry potatoes, garlic and tomatoes.
- In an ovenproof dish place a layer of fish, a layer of potatoes and tomato and some wet parsley (to prevent from drying).
- keep building the layers until there is none left.
- bake in a medium oven until fish is cooked.