A quick and easy dessert, good for unexpected company or a quick pot luck dish.
If you see an ingredient you would like to add to your shopping list simply click the icon and the item will be saved in your "Home" under the "Shopping List" link
- add 1 box yellow cake mix
- add 1 cup chopped nuts
- add 1 (21 ounce) can cherry pie filling or blueberry pie filling
- add 1 (15 ounce) can crushed pineapple
- add 1 cup margarine
- In greased 9x13" pan, dump pineapple.
- Spoon pie filling on top.
- Dump dry cake mix on top and spread evenly.
- Sprinkle nuts on top.
- Slice margarine and place evenly on top.
- Bake at 350 deg for 1 hour.
- Cool and eat.