This recipe actually comes from a very popular restaurant in Jerusalem -- Norman's Steak 'n Burger. They are going to be closed for Passover but emailed all their clientele this recipe for these easy little cookies. I haven't tried them yet, but definitely plan to. Prep time includes the 1 1/2 hours waiting time in the fridge.
- add 1 cup cake crumbs
- add 1/2 cup oil
- add 3/4 cup sugar
- add 2 tablespoons potato starch
- add 1/2 cup chopped almonds
- add 2 eggs
- Mix ingredients and place in fridge for 1 and 1/2 hours.
- Remove from fridge and form small balls and place on greased cookie sheet.
- Bake at 350 degrees F for 10-12 minutes.